martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Dominika Cibulkova made a winning return to action at the Aegon International Eastbourne 2015


Cibulkova struggled a bit on her serve, getting broken three times, but her return was on fire as she broke seven times to beat the 18-year-old, No.358-ranked Dart in an hour and 19 minutes, 6-1, 6-3. 

 "I didn't even feel like I didn't play for four months. 
I felt like I just played two weeks ago at Roland Garros and now I'm here," Cibulkova said. 
"The first set was great, I felt so good and so strong. The second set was a bit complicated - all three games I lost, I had break points or game points. But that's normal. 
If someone told me before the tournament I'd win my first match, I'd take it, no matter what. "And my foot felt very good. Even right now there's no pain, so
I'm obviously really happy."

No hay comentarios: