jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

Magdalena rybarikova in Press Conference, Kia Korea Open 2014


Q. First of all, congratulations on your victory today. How do you feel right now?
A. Thank you. I’m very happy to win this game and move on to the quarter final. I didn’t have the easy draw because I’m seeded No.4 and I played with Schiavone who is at very top draw and she played very good. She is always tough to beat. Also I’m happy about my performance. I’m happy to be in the next round.
Q. The next opponent will be Christina Machale who you played with once last year. What do you expect for tomorrow’s game?
A. She is a good player and I played against her last year in washington and we played 3 set. I mean, it’s always difficult to win somebody through 3 set. We will see. I hope I can recover well and play the good match tomorrow.
Q. You were really good today.  How was your condition?
A. Well, I have to say, I still feel jet lag from Europe and in the morning, it was hard for me to play 100 percent. Not sleepy but a little bit tired.
But I felt good on the court today though my movements were a little bit difficult today because of my old injury. But I hope when I go to physiotherapist, I’m gonna feel okay from tomorrow.
Q. Since 2008, you’ve been participating in this Korea open. What’s your feeling about Korea?
A. Well, I have to say, I like to be here and it’s always first tournament in Asia. And I really like the food and people are always nice. The tournament is well organized. So I always like to come back here and I feel welcomed here. Everything is good.
Q. Any specific food here you like?
A. Noodle soup. I don’t have favorite food, but asian food is good.

No hay comentarios: