martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Eugenie Bouchard during the Road To Singapore launch event


SINGAPORE - 28/01/2014

We caught up with Eugenie Bouchard during the Road To Singapore launch event on Monday. 
Here's what she said about her trip and her day, as well as tweets from the woman herself! On the trip over to Singapore... "It was really good. I was really excited on the plane - when we were landing we saw all the buildings and landscape of the city, and it's so beautiful. The buildings are amazing - the architechture and everything, it's really impressive how urbanized it is. It's one of the greatest cities in the world.
" On whether her run in Melbourne has sunken in yet... "Yeah, it has! I'm definitely happy with what I did at the Australian Open. But I'm never satisfied with losing. I always want to do better. I'm happy with what I did but I can also learn a lot from it, and I'm really looking forward to doing better at the next tournaments and the next Grand Slams.
" On whether qualifying for the WTA Championships is one of her goals for the year... "For sure. If you come here you're one of the eight best players in the world, which is a great accomplishment. So for sure it's my aim to be there one day. 
Hopefully I can earn my way there this year. It's really about working hard on the practice court and performing well at the tournaments." On her favorite moments from the Road To Singapore launch event on Monday...
 "My favorite was making the dessert - the Ice Kachang. I used corn and syrups on it. It's really an interesting concept. It looked cool - there were a bunch of colors - it was a really pretty dessert!" On whether she enjoyed spending the day with Chris Evert... 


"Yeah, for sure! I feel lucky to hang out with one of the greatest champions of all time. Listening to her talk and trying to absorb everything she says - she's amazing, and she's funnier than I expected!"

No hay comentarios: