viernes, 11 de marzo de 2016

Eugenie Bouchard advances in the bnp Paribas open 2016

 Bouchard had a tough turnaround, flying from Kuala Lumpur after the final on Sunday to land in Los Angeles at 11am on Monday. With photoshoot and sponsor obligations to fulfill, it's been sleepless leadup for her with minimal practice. But she battled past Japanese qualifier risa ozaki to win, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, and set up a second round meeting with sloane stephens.

"I definitely felt out of sorts on the court," Bouchard said. "At times I felt like my tennis was awful out there. But I just tried to put that aside and keep trying to play, keep trying to play, and slowly things kind of turned around. I just tried stay in there, really."

"I felt more emotional than usual. I felt a bit weird and off on the court. It's one of those days. It was a difficult turnaround and a rough couple of days."

No hay comentarios: