miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

NEWS WIMBLEDON 2015. MY WIMBLEDON BY VIKA


Their devotion to the sport is so fun and cool, and as a player you can only appreciate that.


Why I love Wimbledon: "There are so many reasons. First of all, when you're a kid, the one tournament that you think about, the one tournament that you dream about - and it doesn't matter where you're from - is Wimbledon. You dream of coming here and playing here. It's so special. It's the history, it's the tradition, there's so much richness here. 
It's just beautiful. You have memories of being a kid and dreaming about winning here. You want to win the crown and conquer.


" My advice for a fan attending Wimbledon for the first time: 
"You've got to get here early because those lines look really long. I've been to see the Queue before. It's fun to see those people camping. Their devotion to the sport is so fun and cool, and as a player you can only appreciate that. You only get the camping at Wimbledon.
" The player from the past I would like to play on Centre Court: "I would love to play Billie Jean King. She's done so much for women's sport, not just for tennis. She's such an amazing role model, so I would just love to experience that.
" My Wimbledon highlight: "I have so many memories from Wimbledon. I will always cherish the moments I have here."

No hay comentarios: