sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

Johanna Larsson into Final of the Collector Swedish Open 2015


The No.4-seeded Barthel was the first to move through to the final, breaking serve six times to fight off Spanish WTA Rising Star Lara Arruabarrena after just an hour and 15 minutes, 6-3, 6-2.

Arruabarrena had taken out the No.2 seed, Samantha Stosur, earlier on in the tournament. Larsson, the No.7 seed this week, broke three times - and never even faced a single break point herself - en route to a 6-4, 6-2 win over another WTA Rising Star, Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan.
 "I thought I played pretty well today and I had the match right where I wanted," Larsson said. 
 "I think my serve worked really well, and the conditions played to my advantage. But my serve was the key today and she actually didn't have one break point, which is nice to have in your back pocket."

No hay comentarios: