martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Daniela Hantuchova: training and more training...


Training training and more training..it's the time of the year where it's all about going at it at the gym,stadium,everywhere ..
cause to play 10/11 months of the year at the highest level this is what it takes..I'm so thankfull that year after year my body still allows me to push it to the limits and let me do what I love doing..r u going after it as well?its not about the outcome at all but the road we take and what we put in day after day..and nobody knows that better other then ourselves..remember nothing comes easy and all the best things in life r worth fighting for..have a great week everyone and let me know if u managed to keep up the good work for all the week..!
#lovewhatudo Diva's Drink for Women #havefun

No hay comentarios: