jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

ANA IVANOVIC BLOG: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2014.


Ivanovic would finish that 2008 season at No.5, and now, six years later, Ivanovic has the third Top 5 finish of her career - this week the year-end WTA Rankings were released, and she was at No.5. 

And it was a phenomenal season for her, too - she won four WTA titles, more than she's ever won in a year in her career, and she got 58 match wins too, not only a personal best, but the best on tour.
"It's about fighting and coming back strong," 
Ivanovic said of her return to the upper echelon of the game this year. "I'm really proud that I managed to turn it around after a few years that I didn't perform as well as I'd hoped to. 
Now I feel I have a different approach to everything and I enjoy it more. It's something that shows and helps me to plan and be even more motivated for the next season."

No hay comentarios: