domingo, 5 de julio de 2015

Petra Kvitova out of the Wimbledon 2015. Jancovic Win´s


Jelena Jankovic pulled off the biggest surprise of the Wimbledon fortnight on Saturday, battling back to beat two-time champion and World No.2 Petra Kvitova in a shocker. The No.2-seeded Kvitova looked to be in cruise control in the first half of the match, storming out to a 6-3, 3-1 lead, and even holding two points for 6-3, 4-1, but the match turned on a dime from there as the No.28-seeded Jankovic began hitting all the right targets, and she dug it out, 3-6, 7-5, 6-4. 
 "I'm overwhelmed. I'm so excited. My heart is still pumping," Jankovic said afterwards. 
 "Playing on grass is very difficult for me - it doesn't come naturally. But playing on Centre Court against the defending champion was just unbelievable. I'm really really happy to win this match!"

No hay comentarios: