jueves, 18 de enero de 2018

Maria Sharapova win's over sevastova into 2 round of the Australian open 2018

MELBOURNE, Australia 
Maria Sharapova is through to the third round at the Australian Open after taking down No.14 seed Anastasija Sevastova in straight sets.

The Russian played a nearly flawless first set before Sevastova made things complicated in the second, but Sharapova prevailed 6-1, 7-6(2) after an hour and 23 minutes.

“She never really lets up,” Sharapova praised her opponent during her post-match press conference. She gets a lot of balls back. That's something that I had trouble with in the previous matches that I played against her.

“I was really happy with how aggressive I was. I was consistent but I was looking to come forward. I played really well at the net, finished the balls off with a swing volley or good volley. Something I've been working on, and definitely improved in the match today

No hay comentarios: