jueves, 25 de enero de 2018

Caroline wozniacki into final of the Australian open 2018

MELBOURNE, Australia

Caroline Wozniacki became the first to book her spot in the 2018 Australian Open finals, serving through a late-match hiccup to defeat 22-year-old Belgian Elise Mertens, 6-3, 7-6(2), making her first major final since 2014 (third overall), and her first outside the US Open.

"It was kind of like when I played in Toronto six times and I'd never won a match," Wozniacki said of her breakthrough in press. "That first round match that I played in Toronto, I was nervous serving it out, even though I was up 6-2, 5-0. I was like, 'Okay, I can do this.' When I won, something just disappeared. I said, 'Okay, thankfully now I can actually win here.' Then I went all the way to the finals.













No hay comentarios: