sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2016

Petra kvitova into final of the Huajin securities wta elite trophy zhuhai 2016

ZHUHAI, China
Petra kvitova on another brilliant display in the semifinals of the Huajin securities wta elite trophy zhuhai dismissing wildcard and Chinese No.1 Zhang Shaui, 6-2, 6-2, to advance into the final.

"I think the key was really on my serve," Kvitova said in her post-match press conference. "There were a couple of really tight games and she really went for it.

"She really knew that she had to go for it and she did. That was the tricky part, to keep the serve still and then wait for some chance to break her. When I did, I felt a little bit better, more relaxed, more confident as well.

"The last game was really tight as well. I'm glad that my serve helped me again today."

No hay comentarios: