domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Evgeniya rodina conquer's OEC Taipei wta 2016

TAIPEI, Taiwan 
Evgeniya rodina defeated Chang kai Chen  in Sunday's final of the OEC Taipei WTA Challenge to lift the biggest title of her career.

Cheered on by her husband and young daughter, Rodina quietened the partisan crowd to defeat home favorite Chang, 6-4, 6-3.

After exchanging a couple of early breaks, Rodina struck decisively in the seventh game to pinch to opening set. She built on this momentum at the start of the second, racing into a 4-0 lead before surviving a late fightback to close out victory.

"Chang played really well today but I was lucky I came out on top in the important moments," Rodina said. "It was great to have my daughter and husband here this week - it really helped - I played second time here and I hope to come again next year!"

No hay comentarios: