viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016

Petra kvitova advances to semis in zhuai 2016

ZHUHAI, China 
Asked what she would take with her from 2016, Petra kvitova  gave a sleepy smile.

"I would like to take myself," she told WTA Insider after advancing into the semifinals of the Huajin securities wta elite trophy zhuai

"I think, somehow, I found myself this season. Maybe being without a coach was important to help me do that."

Kvitova kicked off her season by splitting with David Kotyza, her coach of seven years. She turned around a tough year at the Olympic tennis event,  winning a Bronze medal that foreshadowed a fantastic fall swing.

"I have so many great memories of the Olympics, not only from tennis, but also from getting to meet new friends, athletes, and people in the Village and Czech House. They'll stay forever in my heart, and it was great to be part of it.

No hay comentarios: