viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

Dominika cibulkova into final of the WUHAN OPEN 2016

After over two and half hours of thrilling tennis, Cibulkova added the finishing touch to a 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory by thumping a backhand onto the baseline. In the final she will face the winner of the evening match, Petra kvitova.

"It feels great. I'm really tired right now, but the feeling to be in the final is unbelievable, and that's why I love it," Cibulkova said. "It's just a great win for me today."

Cibulkova's path to the final has been far from straightforward. Rain earlier in the week forced the Slovak to play both her last 16 and quarterfinal matches on Thursday, making the level of play against Kuznetsova all the more remarkable.

"I would say that nothing has been easy here. I've had really tough matches from the first round so you don't expect anything easy from this tournament. I'm really looking forward to another final and I want to keep going, keep playing like this," Cibulkova added.

No hay comentarios: