martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Simona halep in press conference. Wimbledon 2016

Simona Halep speaks to the media after her 6-4, 6-1 win over Anna Schmiedlova

Q. Congratulations on that win. It didn't look like you were playing your first grass court event of the season. How do you sum it all up?
SIMONA HALEP: Yeah, it was my first match on grass. Pretty difficult at the beginning. It's tough because I'm not used. But I had many days practicing here. I feel the grass. I feel the court. I feel the atmosphere here. So I'm happy that I could win today. I'm looking forward for the next round, and maybe I will play better after two days.

Q. What was your grass court preparation? Was it just here?
SIMONA HALEP: Yeah, just here. I played two, three days in Birmingham, and then I couldn't start the tournament. So I went home for treatment for four days, and then I came straight to London. I was practicing here.

Q. How are you feeling now injury wise?
SIMONA HALEP: I have like five days already without pain, so I feel good. Hopefully will stay like this, because this Achilles is very strange. Sometimes it's hurting me; sometimes not. Just I hope to be okay.

No hay comentarios: