sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

STOSUR AND HALEP IN FINAL OF GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013


Samantha Stosur will face Simona Halep in the 2013 Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champions final. 
In the second semifinal, the Aussie stunned Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova – 6-1, 1-6, 6-3.
 “I didn't serve too well today, but I still won the match”, Stosur said. “I started great, but in the second set everything turned upside down. In the third I gave it all to reach the final. 
Simona returns incredibly and I'm sure it will be very difficult match.” In the first semifinal Halep defeated Ana Ivanovic in three sets.
 Stosur and Halep know each other very well.
 The Aussie leads 3-2 in the head-to-head statistics, but this season the Romanian snatched the victory twice. Their last meeting was a couple of weeks ago in the final in Moscow and Halep was crowned champion after a 7-6, 6-2 win.

No hay comentarios: