sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

ELENA VESNINA BLOG. ELENA IN GARANTI KOZA 2013



Hello again everyone,
 
Well, unfortunately I didn't qualify for the semifinals - three of us in the group had 2-1 records, and Sam and Ana did better in sets, so I just missed out. But I enjoyed my time here - I played two good matches here, so for me it's still a good week even though I didn't reach the semifinals in the end.
 
I got a lot of funny comments about the picture from yesterday - the leopard costume! I got a lot of good reactions about it. A lot of people said it was cool. Some people were trying to give me advice too, recommending other costumes like a zebra pattern and other animal prints. So thank you all!
 
I think I will stay here another day. I might watch the matches tomorrow, and I will maybe spend some more time in the beautiful city, seeing the sights. I'm sure there are a lot of places I haven't seen.
 
One last thing I want to say is thanks to all of you for reading this week - I hope you all enjoyed it, and I enjoyed all your questions, so hopefully we can do this all again soon!
 
Have a good night :)
 
Elena
 
Which part of Greece is your grandfather from and do you visit sometimes? Alex, Greece
I've never been to Greece, which is the funniest thing. There are Greek people who lived in Georgia, and they moved to the south of Russia, speaking Russian and Greek. My grandfather is one of them.
 
When you are 80, what is the thing you would most like to say you achieved? Martina
I would like to be a grandma - even a great grandma - if it's possible! I would like to have a lot of grandkids, because they'll come and ask about granny's past, and I can tell them I won a Grand Slam, I was in the Top 10, I played against this player and that player... I think it would be really fun!
 
What are your favorite and least favorite practice drills on the court? Jeffrey
It's hard to pick one favorite and one least favorite - one thing I can say is I really like to practice my serve. You don't need to move. When you do the running drills for like 15 or 20 minutes without a break, and your tongue is on your shoulder, maybe that's my least favorite practice drill!

No hay comentarios: