sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013


Q: Maybe we have to return the tournament to Bali... 
A: Yeah, maybe (smiles). No. I had a really nice time here and I enjoyed the whole week. 

 Q: Why do you allowed Simona to come back in the semifinal? 
A: Well, you know, there are two players on the court. She start playing a lot better in the second set. Even though the score was 6-1, I think it was way more closer than that, I had a lot of chances. Overall it was a very tough match. 

 Q: It seemed like you have the match in your hands. 
A: I had a lot of chances, but she's obviously in good shape, she's been playing really well lately and you can tell how confident she is. 

 Q: We've noticed that you continued your warm-up in between the points in the first set... 
A: It's the end of the season and you really need to get pumped up for each point and that's the reason. 

 Q: Was in the physical problems that stopped you in the third set? 
A: No, it was hard, but that was not the reason, I just didn't use my chances. 

 Q: What do you think about your season? 
A: During the last six months I really felt like I was playing some good tennis. At times I was very disappointed by not winning tournaments, because I had the game to do it. 

 Q: Do you think there's a difference between the eight players, who compete in Istanbul and here in Sofa? A: I think there is. Obviously everyone wants to make the Championship that was played last week, but this is also a good way to finish the season. 

Q: Do you think the match between you and Simona was the real final? 
A: No, because it was the semifinal and the other two girls are in a very good form also. Sam is playing really well, but it was definitely a tough match and I hope the crowed enjoyed it. 

 Q: Don't you think that the biggest reason for your loss was your serve in the third set? 
A: I don't think it was the serve, I just felt that I was a little bit short of energy and that was the main reason.

No hay comentarios: