lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

Oceane dodin conquer's her first wta title in 2016 Québec city

QUÉBEC CITY, Canada 
Oceane Dodin thrilled the Coupe banque nationale  crowd by capturing her first WTA title with a 6-4, 6-3 win over American Lauren Davis  in the final.

"It was a very tough match, very difficult," Dodin said after the win. "She plays very well, and runs everywhere! I'm just trying to improve my game so I'm there for every point, focus on my serve. That helped me so much in this match."

Dodin twice reached the second round of major tournaments in 2015, but coming into this week in Québec, the fearless Frenchwoman had never won a main draw match outside the Grand Slams - though she did reach the semifinals of a WTA 125K Series event in Limoges.

"It's very special for me. This is a very nice tournament; I feel like I'm in France because the people are very friendly and supportive of me! Everyone was with me today and that helps so much when it's a tough score."

No hay comentarios: