martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Camila Giorgi in press conference. Wimbledon 2016

Camila Giorgi talks to the media after her 2-6, 7-5, 4-6 defeat by Garbine Muguruza

Q. That was a very difficult run to have at the beginning, very difficult match. If you had a chance now, what do you think you might have done differently, looking back on it?
CAMILA GIORGI: What I will change? Nothing, because it's already past.

Q. Are you going to the Olympics?
CAMILA GIORGI: I don't know if I'm going to go.

Q. You haven't decided yet?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes.

Q. What goals do you have this year? Any particular goals you have this year?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, to climb my ranking again. That's all.

Q. How did you feel? You were happy with how you played?
CAMILA GIORGI: Happy, no. But I play a good match, and some points were really important and I didn't take these points.

Q. Muguruza has been playing grass court, practicing grass court tennis. Have you had much chance to play grass court?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, I have chance to practice.

Q. Were you impressed by Garbiñe's form? I wanted to ask you about the No. 1 ranking. Serena has held it now for almost 300 weeks. Garbiñe has a chance here to pass her and some other players do. When you play against Garbiñe, do you think she can be that type of player that earns the No. 1 ranking?
CAMILA GIORGI: I don't know. In tennis women, everything's possible.

No hay comentarios: