viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

Coco Gauff in press conference. Roland-Garros 2021

"I think it's a compliment, but for me I just focus on being myself because I'm never going to be Serena Williams and Serena will never be me because we are two different people. We have two different brains. I understand why people compare us, but I think it's just important that I want to be known as Coco. I don't want to be known as Serena Williams' heir, or Serena Williams' next thing. I just want to be known as Coco Gauff."

Coco Gauff who proclaimed that she has always dreamt about playing Serena Williams in a final, talks about what it's like being compared to the legend.

“No, honestly it feels like a lifetime ago. I think coming back to the site here at Roland-Garros is obviously pretty special, pretty cool to be able to walk onto Chatrier and have so many memories kind of come flooding back. A lot of it I also don't remember and feels like it was such a long time ago.”

No hay comentarios: