domingo, 5 de febrero de 2017

Kristina Mladenovic conquer's the first WTA title at the St. Petersburg Ladies Tr

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia
Kristina Mladenovic  won what is an undoubted front-runner for one of the best matches of 2017, surviving an inspired  Yulia putintseva, 6-2, 6-7(3), 6-4 to win her first WTA title at the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy.

"I have no words, really, to express what I feel right now," she said after the match. "This win means a lot to me. It was my fourth final, and I'd lost three before that. The wait was definitely worth it because this tournament is just amazing, from the organization all week to the show at the end.

"It was amazing getting to face so many top players, and clinching my first WTA title here, especially at a Premier event, I feel absolutely happy right now."

No hay comentarios: