martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

RADWANSKA IN PRESS CONFERENCE. SEOUL 2013


Q1. This is your first visit to Korea. What brought you to Korea? It's always very exciting to play tennis in the tournament for the first time, after playing so many years in the same tournament. It is always fun. My friend Marsha (Kirilenko) played here for few times and she told me that this is a great tournament, so I'm very happy to be here. 

 Q2. You were voted for the most popular female player for 2 years in a row. I really appreciate the votes from the fans. I'm really happy about that that I can be the favorite player for 2 years in a row. I hope that I can do the same this year as well. 

 Q3. What do think is the reason for your popularity? Is there any secret? I don't know. I think I'm the person you should ask that. It is the fans and the people who vote(that you have to ask). 

 Q4. Is there any special routine or strategy you prefer? No, I don't have any routine. I think I just do a good warm-up. 

 Q5. You are famous for using clever strategies while you are playing. Other than good warm-up, do you have any special way of practice for that? It depends someone to play. If I met someone who played 10 times before, I know pretty much what I have to do to win the match, but sometimes it is tricky when I play someone for the first time. But I think on the court after a few games, I've already got to know what I have to do to win the match, and always find way to win the match. That's it. 

 Q6. In In-Cheon airport yesterday, you said that you want to try some Korean foods. Have you tried some? Or do you know any Korean foods? Actually I was in the party yesterday in the hotel so I didn't have much time to go somewhere. But I think tonight I will go and try something korean. Because it is my first time to Korea and it is good to try something different. 

 Q7. There is no female korean tennis player who is ranked in top 100. What do you think the young female korean tennis players should do to do better in the world competition? I think this is difficult for everyone. This is the hard work for so many years to be top 100 player or higher. So, in the beginning for sure have to find as well as keep going. This is a long process because when someone really wants it, they can make it. I think anybody can do it. Just a hard work. 

 Q8. For you what is the most import factor to be the world top player. They are some good players infront of me, so i'm really trying and I was really close ones last year before the Wimbledon Final. But it is really hard to stay on top because it dose not about just one or two tournament. I have to do well for the whole season. I still have couple more years to try so one day I may. 

 Q9. As a top seeder, what is your goal for this event? Well, I always go tournament to win so I will do everything I can do to win this tournament, and will just focus on my play so we will see. 

 Q10. Your naked pictorial in magazine ESPN made a big issue. Can you tell me about it? I did it because ESPN is one of the biggest megazine in U.S I think it would be great to be in the megazine. Well it was my first time photoshooting like this so it was awkward at the first moment, but the whole team was very professional and I really had fun over there. If I have any chance to do it agaion I will do it again.

No hay comentarios: