martes, 14 de agosto de 2018

Simona halep in Rogers cup 2018. The best moments

Simona Halep joins the WTA Insider Podcast after a grueling week at the Coupe Rogers, where she was forced to dig deep and tap into a new level of desire and physicality to defeat four Top 20 players en route to her third title of the season.

"I was surprised and Darren was surprised," Halep said on the WTA Insider Podcast. "I didn't play tennis for three weeks after Wimbledon, but I did gym every day. So my physical part was on the same level. I surprised myself with my desire on court. It was really high and I didn't give up at any point during these matches. I think I was close to playing my best tennis in the last matches, and physically in the semifinals I felt like my tennis legs are back."


No hay comentarios: