viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

Petra Kvitova in Mutua Madrid Open 2019, press conference


 

Kvitova gives her take on the Madrid MUTUA OPEN

Earlier today, Petra Kvitova shared her thoughts with the media and spoke about the Mutua Madrid Open on the day that competition got underway in the Caja Mágica.

Her goal at the Mutua Madrid Open: “I love being back in Madrid as I have the best memories you could have here. I love the city too and that always helps. My goal is to play good tennis, but all the best players have come to Madrid and they’re all very strong and want to have a good season on clay, so we’ll see how far I can go”.

Is she the player to beat?: “I don’t think so. I am having a good season and I have picked up a lot of victories and I’m really happy about that. I wasn’t expecting to be playing this well. I feel really good, but we’ll see what happens here in Madrid”.

No hay comentarios: