lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017

Serena Williams was announced she would take on Roland Garros champion Jelena Ostapenko at the upcoming Mubadala World Tennis Championship on December 30

Serena Williams sent fans an early Christmas present when it was announced she would take on Roland Garros champion Jelena Ostapenko at the upcoming Mubadala World Tennis Championship on December 30.

“I am delighted to be returning to the court in Abu Dhabi for the first time since the birth of my daughter in September' 

“The Mubadala World Tennis Championship has long marked the beginning of the men’s global tennis season and I am excited and honoured to be making my comeback as part of the first women to participate in the event. I look forward to seeing the fans in Abu Dhabi at the 10th edition of the Championship very soon.”

No hay comentarios: