sábado, 21 de octubre de 2017

Elina Svitolina in press conference. Singapore 2017

Svitolina, on whether she would trade any of her tour-leading five titles for a Slam semifinal:

"The small one maybe I could change, but the Premier events I'm not sure because they have all been very, very special. Winning Dubai and turning [for the] first time Top 10 was for me a massive, massive deal. Then winning in Rome on my favorite surface, clay court, was amazing.

"And then Toronto, also -- all the Premier tournaments that I won gave me something new and really pushed me to go for more.

"Of course I would love to be in a semifinal of a Grand Slam, but it didn't happen this year, so I'm going to work hard and try to earn the chance to be there in a semifinal and final maybe, try to win the title, of course. This is the main goal."

No hay comentarios: