miércoles, 17 de enero de 2018

Caroline wozniacki win's over jana Fett into 2 round of the Australian open 2018

MELBOURNE, Australia 
Caroline Wozniacki fought her way back from the brink of defeat against World No.119 Jana Fett to move into the third round at the Australian Open.

Down 5-1 in the third set and facing down two match points, Wozniacki pulled off the improbable comeback to turn it around and edge through 3-6, 6-2, 7-5 after a grueling two hours and 30 minutes.

“I'm very proud of the way I came back,” Wozniacki said in her post-match press conference. “It was definitely very difficult. Definitely wasn't my best match, especially in the beginning. It was very different conditions.

“I just tried to mentally stay focused, tried to play my game. It was very hard, and she was playing well.

No hay comentarios: