viernes, 5 de enero de 2018

Angelique kerber advances to final of the Hopman cup 2018. #Germany

“It’s amazing,” hailed Alexander Zverev. “I’m going to give Angie all the credit, I nearly screwed up the whole thing.

“The singles was one thing, but in the mixed I played a horrible first set. She kept pushing me and kept saying ‘come on we can do this.'”

Team Germany produced a last-gasp 1-4 4-1 4-3(3) victory in the mixed doubles to narrowly edge past Australia into the Mastercard Hopman Cup 2018 final to face Team Switzerland.

“I haven’t played my best yet,” declared Zverev, ahead of an intriguing clash with Swiss maestro Roger Federer on Saturday. “Hopefully I can get better. Today I was better than the first two singles, but it’s far from perfect and that is why I’m off to practice now at 11.30pm. I just have to prepare as best I can for Roger.”

No hay comentarios: