lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

Makarova conquer of the citi open 2017

WASHINGTON, DC, USA
For the third straight match, Ekaterina Makarova came from a set down at the Citi Open, and at the close of the third, she walks away with her third career title.

The No.7 seeded Russian rallied for a 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-0 win over No.4 seed Julia Goerges in Sunday's championship, after the German served for the title in the second set.

"Every time when I was coming back, I was really enjoying, and dreaming to win this tournament, and here it is. I'm so happy about that," Makarova said. "I don't have a coach this week with me, but I have some great supporters. The crowd was just amazing and I heard a lot of Russians today...all tournament, I just really enjoyed this week. It was amazing."

No hay comentarios: