sábado, 5 de agosto de 2017

CiCi Bellis vs coco vandeweghe into semis of the bank of the west classic 2017

STANFORD, CA, USA
 CiCi Bellis scored a statement win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova, needing just over one hour to book her spot into the Bank of the West Classic semifinals.

The 18-year-old American bossed the match from start to finish, playing fearless tennis against her opponent and dropping just two games to win 6-2, 6-0 and reach her first ever WTA Premier-level semifinal.

“I think this is definitely one of the biggest wins of my career,” Bellis told press afterwards. “I’m just really happy with how I played, and really excited I was able to get through it.

“I don’t think Kvitova played her best tennis, but on my side I feel like just played a real unbelieveable match, from my standings.”

No hay comentarios: