domingo, 25 de junio de 2017

Julia goerges vs anastasija sevastova. Mallorca open final 2017

MALLORCA, Spain 
Julia Goerges ended the breakout week on grass for American CiCi Bellis in Mallorca on Saturday, as she rolled into her first-ever WTA final on the surface and first final of 2017, 6-1, 6-1.

In just under an hour, the 28-year-old looked every bit the part of a player who had upset No.1 seed Anastasia Palyuchenkova in the second round, as she hasn't lost four matches this week.

"It just feels special overall, it doesn't matter on which surface it is - it's been a while!" Goerges said. "I just feel great on the grass here, it's been a solid week for me. I'm very happy to be in the final. I just try to play every match as best as I can, and fight as much as I can.

"At the end of the day, I can say I've played four very good matches here so far and obviously, I'm very pleased to play the final tomorrow and going ahead to Wimbledon."

No hay comentarios: