martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Simona halep into press conference. French Open day 3

“Maybe I was a little bit tight. It's like many things happened today, first round, French Open, the leg, I didn't know how it was gonna be,” Halep said. “(I was) a little bit nervous because I changed court, so it's not easy.

“I think I did well. I served pretty well after a few games when I started to roll it a little bit more. So I think I was good today. In the second set, she came back a little bit stronger, and she hit the ball stronger, but I was there.

“I was strong on my legs. And I think I did a great game. It is not easy against her, because I lost at Wimbledon.”

It was a scrappy start as both traded early breaks.

“I'm just another player in the draw. I just have confidence that I can win matches, but I'm not thinking about the results – just the big picture.”

No hay comentarios: