miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Petra kvitova in press conference. French Open 2017

"The fairytale ended. Now, in upcoming weeks, I think it will be business as usual," the Czech said. "That's what I'm looking forward to, just focusing on the tennis and on the game and everything what I do need to improve to my game."

"Coming to Roland Garros was one of the things, which we were [doing in] preparing for Wimbledon - we do have a lot of attention here," Kvitova said on the tournament where she is a two-time champion. "Wimbledon should be much more relaxed afterwards. I really am looking forward to being there. It's a really great tournament for me. I have the best memories which I can have.

"I think that, you know, my game still suits the grass, and I will do my best to be there. I will really enjoy the time to be there. We will have a house again in Wimbledon Village and will be similar to other years. I'm happy that I will not miss Wimbledon this year."

No hay comentarios: