jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Kristina Mladenovic win's over dodin into Muta Madrid Open 2017

MADRID, Spain
Kristina Mladenovic put on a clinic to defeat compatriot Oceane Dodin and advance to her first career final at the Mutua Madrid Open on Wednesday.

Mladenovic, three years the senior of the two Frenchwomen, fired down 11 aces and saved all three break points she faced en route to the 6-2, 6-1 victory in just 58 minutes.

"[It] was a great match for me. I think I did a great job out there with reading all of her shots pretty much. I prepared this match really well. I stayed up late last night to watch her play," Mladenovic said."She has great qualities. She's striking the ball very hard. It's not easy, but I thought I returned really well today because she's serving big. I put her under some pressure, so her first-serve percentage was quite low. I could feel she was disturbed that I could read her first serves.

No hay comentarios: