domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Anastasia pavlyuchenkova conquer's of the grand prix de Sar la Princesse Lalla Meryem 2017

RABAT, Morocco 
It was a perfect 10 in more ways than one for Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova at the Grand Prix De SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem on Saturday, as the Russian claimed her 10th career WTA title with a 7-5, 7-5 win over Francesca Schiavone.

Both players came into the match on a nine-match winning streak in WTA events, and the Russian ran hers to double figures with the win. Pavlyuchenkova's first tile of 2017 came on hard courts in Monterrey earlier this spring.

"We've had tough matches before in the past on clay, so I knew it was going to be tough," the Russian said. "I'm so happy and relieved I won. It's always nice to win a title, any match - a win is a win, I always say. I love to win, so I'm happy and enjoying this moment now."

No hay comentarios: