viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Kristina Mladenovic win over wozniacki into bnp Paribas open 2017

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA
Kristina Mladenovic  roared back from a set and a break down to defeat 2011 bnp Paribas open 2017 champion caroline wozniacki y 3-6, 7-6(4), 6-2, to not only reach her first Premier Mandatory semifinal, but also gaurantee a Top 20 debut on next week's WTA rankings.

"It's been a lot of matches and, to be honest, it's like the longest kind of string of winning matches I had so far in my career," Mladenovic said in her post-match press conference.

"It feels great, but in the same time, every day I go out there on the court or in the gym practicing, it's for moment like that. So I'm not getting too excited. I'm just super satisfied that I am on that kind of stages right now and trying to use my chances and the my opportunities I have."

No hay comentarios: