martes, 14 de marzo de 2017

Kristina Mladenovic win's over simona halep into bnp Paribas open 2017

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA
Kristina Mladenovic  kept up her blistering form in the California desert, willing through a late wobble against No.4 seed and 2015 champion simona halep. 6-3, 6-3 to reach the round of 16 at the bnp Paribas open.

"We always had very tough battles," she said in her post-match press conference. "I was actually up in our head to head, 2-1. That's not very often against a Top 5 player!"

"I think that match was a big win for me, physically. I was there solid and hanging in there and putting sometimes balls back and being brave. I perfectly played the game plan I had. Solid at times, make her play balls and making her take some risk at the time. Sometimes when I had the shorter one, like, stepping in it, playing my heavy shots with the forehand, and I think that worked pretty well today."

No hay comentarios: