sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017

Karolina Pliskova win's over Monica Puig in bnp Paribas open 2017

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA
Karolina Pliskova  roared back from a set down to dispatch Olympic Gold medalist Monica Puig  1-6, 6-4, 6-4, to complete the top half's third round line up at the bnp Paribas open.
"I'm definitely happy I had my serve today; it was working with me, especially in the third set when I was 0-3 down," she noted during her on-court interview. "I'm happy with the win. It wasn't easy; she was playing really well, hitting the balls really fast and deep, making it tough for me to play my game. But I'm happy.
"It was far from what my plan was to play, and how my game should be," she added to WTA Insider. "I don't think I deserved to win tonight, but it happened."

No hay comentarios: