jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017

Caroline wozniacki advances to semis in dubai 2017. Dubai duty free tennis championship

DUBAI, UAE 
Caroline wozniacki   put an end to CiCi bellis' dream run at the quarterfinals of the dubai duty free tennis championship, notching commanding 6-3, 6-2 win over the 17-year-old American.

Bellis announced herself to the Dubai draw in a big way with her stunning upset over World agnieszka radwanska in the last round to reach her first Premier 5 quarterfinals, but she had no answers against her childhood idol Wozniacki  

"I have been there myself, so I know what it's like," Wozniacki said of her young opponent. "I just try to put myself in her shoes.

"For me, it was just very important to stay strong and not show any negative emotions but just stay positive all the time, show that I have the presence on court and really make her play those extra balls and points.

No hay comentarios: