sábado, 21 de enero de 2017

Karolina Pliskova win's over Jelena ostapenko in Melbourne 2017

Karolina Pliskova has staged an incredible comeback against Jelena Ostapenko to reach the last 16 at the Australian Open for the first time.

Pliskova, the No.5 seed and many people's pick for the title after she triumphed at the Brisbane International, trailed 5-2 in the final set to the Latvian youngster before ultimately winning 4-6 6-0 10-8.

“(It was) very hard and I think I was a little lucky in the end. She was playing very well, maybe the better (player). But I'm excited to be here in the fourth round for the first time in my life," Pliskova said.

"When she was 5-2 up, she was missing a little more. I was staying in the game, even though I broke my racquet, but I was still fighting. And I also deserved to win."

No hay comentarios: