jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

Dominika cibulkova advances to third round of the Australian open 2017

Dominika Cibulkova followed quickly after with a 6-4 7-6(8) victory over Chinese Taipei’s Su-Wei Hsieh. The Slovakian held two match points serving at 5-4 in the second set but Hsieh was able to fight back and force a tiebreak.

Cibulkova managed to save a set point in the breaker and was pleased she was able to keep her focus and not dwell too much on squandering the match points.

“I should have closed the match sooner, I had two match points in the second set I finally found my rhythm,” she said.

“I had 40-15, but that’s tennis and I am really proud of how I handled myself in the tiebreak, you know even had a set point.

“I didn’t focus on the past, I was focusing on what I should do right now in the moment.”

No hay comentarios: