martes, 17 de enero de 2017

Dominika Cibulkova advances to 2 round of the australian open 2017

Coming into a Grand Slam as a high seed for the first time was always going to be a mind game for sixth seed Dominika Cibulkova and on Tuesday at Hisense Arena, she took the first steps in proving she was more than up to the mental challenge, defeating a determined Denisa Allertova in straight sets.

“This is the first time for me in this situation to be really high ranked in the Grand Slam and it’s very different,” Cibulkova said.

“I’m really trying to focus and do the right thing.

“I was really strong today in my head. Even after I made some mistakes, afterwards I just refocused. Even if you lose the good thoughts for one or two points, things can start to turn around. That’s what I did last week and I learned from my mistakes today.”

No hay comentarios: