viernes, 20 de enero de 2017

Coco Vandeweghe advances to 4 round of the Australian open 2017. Bouchard out. 😥

CoCo Vandeweghe has continued her stunning form this summer, producing a stunning performance to oust world No.47 Eugenie Bouchard.

The American lost their only previous meeting, but rose to the challenge to claim a 6-4 3-6 7-5 win and progress through to the fourth round of a Grand Slam for just the second time in her career, and first time at Melbourne Park.

Vandweghe was pleased with how she saved numerous break points in the final set, noting her second serve was a key in the result of the match.

"I was thinking I was doing more damage off of the second serve against her. She wasn't handling my kick serve that well, especially later in the match," she said.

"I got a little sloppy sometimes when I had the hold points in that game. Sloppy and stubborn, I would say, to both.

No hay comentarios: