lunes, 2 de enero de 2017

Agnieszka radwanska advances into Shenzen open 2017

SHENZHEN, China
Top seed and defending champion agnieszka radwanska  came back from the brink to defeat an inspired Duan ying-ying in the first round of the Shenzen open .

Having romped through the opening set, Radwanska looked on course for a straightforward outing against the World No.103. However, it proved to be anything but, the Pole eventually scraping through, 6-2, 6-7(4), 7-5, after saving three match points.

"It was not my best tennis, but I'm very happy that I got the win, and on the important points I was doing a good job, which was the most important thing today," Radwanska said.

"The match points were of course big moments, but also the tie-break in the second set. I came from 4-1 down that set but in the tie-break I didn't play good enough and it slipped away. I was still on court for another hour after that."

No hay comentarios: