domingo, 28 de agosto de 2016

Serena Williams took to Macy's Herald Square to kick off the launch Berlei sports bras into the US market 2016

NEW YORK, NY, USA 

 There was pandemonium on 34th street on Thursday as fans lined up to catch a glimpse of Serena Williams  at Macy's Herald Square for the US launch of Berlei. The iconic Australian brand, known for its sports bras, celebrated their launch into the American market for the first time with brand ambassador Serena at the forefront.

Serena has worn Berlei bras in every match she's played for the last 10 years, but it's the first time they'll be available in the United States.

"As a female athlete, I know how important a good bra is," Serena said. "As my tennis regimen includes tons of high performance exercises, I'm always running, bouncing and jumping, and I need to be confident there is both comfort and support - especially on court. I am excited to help introduce these bras globally; I haven't looked back since my mom introduced me to Berlei."

No hay comentarios: