sábado, 20 de agosto de 2016

Kerber vs halep. Wester and southern open 2016

Head-to-head: Halep leads, 4-2

Key Stat: Kerber could ascend to the No. 1 ranking for the first time with the title in Cincinnati.
Two steps from a career-changing milestone, kerber  continues to wear the blinders and deflect all pressure about climbing to the top of the WTA rankings. "I'm not feeling more pressure, to be honest," she said after coming back from a set down to defeat Suarez navarro  in the sweltering Cincinnati heat on Friday. "I learned a lot from last tournaments and last matches about pressure, and when I put the pressure too much on myself, I mean, that's not the way I would like to play my tennis." Though Kerber struggled early against the Spaniard, she drew upon a reservoir of confidence and found her second wind to win on Friday. 

No hay comentarios: