viernes, 29 de julio de 2016

Simona halep into semis of the Rogers cup 2016

MONTRÉAL, Canada 
Simona halep  produced a stirring comeback in the first of Friday's quarterfinals to defeat kuznetsova and keep alive her hopes of a maiden Rogers cup title.

After being outplayed for the first set, Halep turned the match on its head to run out a 3-6, 6-1, 6-1 winner.

"It was very tough, I feel really tired now, she played very well and she's very strong so I knew it was going to be like this," Halep said. "All I can say is that I'm very happy I could win against her, because we always have tough matches.

"I was a little bit nervous at the beginning of the match and I didn't really feel the ball. But I just tried to be aggressive and play my game. I was doing everything, I was fighting today."

No hay comentarios: