martes, 19 de julio de 2016

Anna Karolina schmiedlova in BASTAD 2016

BASTAD, Sweden 
A relieved anna Karolina schmiedlova  returned to winning ways with a straight set victory over Susanne Celik in the first round of the Ericsson Open on Monday afternoon.

Schmiedlova's 6-1, 6-3 win was her first at a WTA event since January and sets up a second-round meeting with either Katerina siniakova  and Jana cepelova

"I'm really happy that I won because I lost, I don't know how many - I didn't count - maybe 15 matches in a row, so it's a special feeling and I'm very happy," Schmiedlova said.

"It was a good match. She played well - I didn't know her very well as I hadn't played her - and I think she can be a good player. But I'm really happy that I won, even thought I was a little bit nervous at the end."

No hay comentarios: